A research paper topic has to be up-to-date, engaging, and scientific. It has to deal with the most typical problems of modern society. Students should choose topics based on their relevance to their community. If a teacher does not assign a specific research paper topic, it means that you can come up with your own idea.
Needless to say, it is not easy to select a good research paper topic idea. You have to look through endless pages of many different sources to offer your idea to the world. Besides, it is important to make sure that the social, political, or economic problem of your choice is harshly discussed in the media. Find out whether this life problem has a lot of information available in free access to your further research. Of course, you may count on efficient online help when thinking about the best topic name.
Below, we want to give you some great ideas on research topics:
Human Health Problems
- Using non-chemical practices for the treatment of bipolar disorders
- How can nurses and doctors work more effectively for patients?
- Should nurses be allowed to prescribe drugs for patients?
- How does music therapy affect lactation?
- Patients with Alzheimer's disease: the role of nurses in the treatment.
- Agriculture and pesticides: pros and cons
- Aeronautics and chemistry
- Is it dangerous to take ibuprofen?
- Calculating the Ph level of the soap
- How to protect the air from pollution?
- How technology affects our society and health?
- Is it possible for people to reject the Internet at least for a day?
- Why computers became so important in schools and is it good for both teachers and students?
- Should schools decline paper books and use only digital?
- How will the school libraries transform if paper books will disappear?
- Is it possible for our planet to get closer to a Third World War?
- Why are there so many people that are against Donald Trump?
- What's the main role of the European Union and how does it affect other countries?
- Reasons for islamophobia in the modern world
- How is it possible to manage inflation?
Relationship and Family Problems
- Children adoption by same-sex couples
- Why do some couples live for more than 20 years in a marriage, but then divorce?
- Which marriages are the most strong – teenagers or mature people?
- How can infertile couples have a healthy baby?
- The change in gender roles
- Why should people drink a lot of water every day?
- How food can cause cancer?
- Fast food and obesity problem
- Junk food should be banned in schools.
- How healthy food helps people to lose weight.
Remember that your research paper has to be 100% unique meaning no plagiarism is allowed. Learn here how to write an A+ research paper.
The rights of the official sources you might use are reserved, so you have to cite every phrase used in your research paper. Do not forget to include a separate References page (a.k.a. Bibliography) at the end of your research project to distinguish the authors who have inspired you. Besides, your readers have a right to know where to find the sources. If you are using online sources in your research topic, mention them with the links. Remember that your work cannot be good without all the works cited included properly.
We have collected some issues that may help you to select the best topic from the list. Please have a look at the research paper topics listed above to start searching for the right sources now! We hope you've got inspired and selected an impressive topic for your future paper.
Most Recently Selected Research Paper Topics
We will do half of the work instead of you by providing a list of good research paper topics below.
- How to protect abortion doctors and pregnant women.
- Search for scientific evidence of abortion.
- Unborn victims of violence.
- Search for the main factors thanks to which relative equality has been achieved.
- Reverse discrimination.
- NOW, National Organization for Women – any related topic.
- Parents who pay twice: is education worth of it?
- Government contribution to the public wealth.
- Special classes with students who have disabilities.
- Changes in required standardized tests.
- Search for what local control of education is about.
- Discrimination in education.
- Women role in international politics has grown significantly.
- Paperwork vs. printing on computers.
- Global warming causes and effects in the closest future.
- Finding time to dedicate to charity.
- The time a human being requires to reach the closest planets.
- Programs aimed to clone humans.
- Smoking in public places consequences.
- University education guarantees brilliant career.
- The Internet has allowed a quick search.
- In several European schools, fewer than 10% of students get the highest grades. Is there grade inflation in the United States?
- “A” means nothing when it comes to joining military.
- Education and funding –any research topic.
- No Child Left Behind Act – any good idea.
- Remote education has shown magnificent results.
- The role of term papers in the educational system.
- Children rights should be defended more intensively.
- How do GPS systems work?
- Who was actually the first person to reach the Moon?
- Consumer rights are best protected in developed countries.
- Any search on the internet regulations.
- Search for the influence of the internet on music and cinematography industries. Pick some good thoughts.
- How does a search engine work?
- Animal rights are protected better these days.
- Prolonged steroid use on the human body has more negative effects than positive results.
- Usage of medical marijuana.
- Alcohol beverages are twice more dangerous than any of the known drugs. Research results.
- Do the benefits of vaccination outweigh its threats?
- Any good topic dedicated to common sleep disorders.
- Crisps are the worst food when talking about the obesity problem.
- The way skateboard invention has changed the world.
- The main causes of the stock market crash of 2008 and further world’s financial crisis.
- Searching for answers to how Cleopatra came to power in Egypt.
- The law that forbids drinking on the board of the airplane has improved the overall safety situation.
- Hip-hop history and cultural impact.
- What makes the platypus an original and interesting mammal?
- The most effective way to make money work for you instead of vice versa.
- The life on Earth is coming to its logical end (with proofs).
- Online strangers appear to be sexual maniacs in most of the cases.
- Obesity – any research topic.
- Depression – find an effective study as an example of a good approach to fighting with this disorder.
- Schizophrenia and other nervous break-downs.
- How much the war on drugs cost Americans annually.
- Teen literacy suffers because of the regular text messaging – essay with pros and cons.
- Human evolution – has it really reached its finish?
- What is the curse of the pharaohs?
- Vegetarianism – any subject.
- Search for a good idea on dyslexia.
- How are black holes built?
Don’t forget about the opportunity to order a complete custom research paper done from scratch from the online professionals!